BiKal IP CCTV have released v2.3 of EyeSoft, their flagship ip camera software. The new release sees the introduction of some innovative features not found on other cctv software as well as several performance & usability enhancements. EyeSoft v2.3 is also compatible with Windows 7 & Server 2008 allowing the software to be used in home to business environments. Release notes of EyeSoft v2.3 are detailed below or download the new ip camera software brochure.
EyeSoft Version 2.3.1 Compatibility & Release Notes (Sep 12th 2009)
- Support offloading of Video Analytics processing from CPU to GPU via Nvidia Cuda
- Digital Zoom on Live & Playback video
- Preview Sequence
- Preset Sequence
- Support Pelco-D Keyboard via RS232 / RS485
- Add Support for Pelco, Impath, IPS9603 IP Cameras
- Updated support for Arecont Vision H.264 camera
- Support Secondary Port in Video Server
- Added On-Screen Keyboard Feature
- Added Smoke & Fire Detection Module
- Video Analytics & Fire Dectection are now purchased separately in per-channel license
- Pos function removed to seperate package
v2.3 defines BiKal IP CCTV's commitment to delivering quality network cctv solutions as well as consideration for existing CCTV installations with complete hybrid compatibility with legacy analogue systems.